Thursday, March 22, 2012

A new poll

Well, as you can see I have a new pole. I just want to know if anyone comes on here.. So if you read my posts please choose the "I go on here!" Vote. The other one says random cause I needed at least two answers..
That's why I don't post much cause I dunno if people come on here much and stuff and if no one does then I am pretty much wasting my time posting to nobody. There are a lot of popular blogs out there and stuff. If you do o on here tell your friends about this blog. If you want to. Idk if I wasted my time posting this or not :P. So please answer if you do go on here! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kiddypool, I am glad you put your blog back and that you have many fans and I am one of them. You also have many pageviews I think you should always keep it no matter what.You worked hard on it and I know that because I have a blog of my own :)~Micyfuzz

    ReplyDelete