Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A glitch? I don't think so!

Hey jammers.
Sorry about all the posting stuff. But I have a weird glitch to tell you guys about.
This jammer:

She was in jamaa, calling a party at her den. I hadn't been to a den party in a while,
So I went.
There were sooo many jammers there.
Everyone was just talking and stuff and then, the weirdest thing happend.
The dens switched.
She is a NON-MEMBER and only MEMBERS can buy an extra non-member den. 
Then everyone was like, HOW DID SHE DO THAT!? And stuff. 
I thought that like he used to be a member and could still switch dens, so I checked her animals.
Doesn't look like it.. I wasn't for sure. So I checked her achievements for the "Welcome to the club!" Achievement.
I didn't want to take a picture cause this jammer had tons of achievements, and there were none of them that said "Welcome to the Club!"
Weird.. I think this jammer could have possibly hacked into AJ or something..
But I still wasn't sure. So I went to my den, went to switch dens..
Then I went to "Buy a new den!"
And I looked for the "Small house" And..
It's members only.. So how could have this Non-member jammer buy this den?
I think this jammer hacked. There has been a lot of hacking going on recently, so maybe.
I might have to contact AJHQ about this.



Well, Happy jamming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment