Thursday, July 12, 2012

JammerFun is back! ^-^

I'm starting up JammerFun again. Some jammers were telling me I should and I asked some buddies if I should. I forgot how much fun posting was. Well, tell your buddies that JammerFun is BACK! 

Now for some odd things I've seen in AJ recently.   
You jammers know that new game..



Of course you do! ^-^ Well, I was playing it. Then I see something...Odd. Never seen it in AJ before.  I got a screenshot, check it out!


You might be thinking: Oh that's just a monkey.
No. Not just any monkey :o Look closely
See it?
Okay look at the chest.
It's a peace sign.
There is no design of a peace sign to go on your animal. That's why it's so strange!
Maybe it's like, an AJ mod modeling a new design for your animal?
I don't know.
I think it's pretty cool though ^-^

Jam like a jammer, jammers. :3



2 comments:

  1. Yay Kiddy! I'm glad your back to posting! I wondered what happened to this blog... ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the Peace Sign is prob a new pattern in the future! Like you said, I bet they were testing it out! c:

    ReplyDelete