Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New items!!

Hey guys!
Sorry I have been way to busy to post.
As many of you guys may already know, AJ updated and got TONS of cool stuff.
The rare item of Monday was a Non-Member Cat Hat.
They had something a bit cooler this time. I wonder what they'll have next time..
The leap year party has come and gone, and now theres a NEW party!!
I've never really got to it... But it's a Lucky Party!!
It seems soooo cool!!!
And I will try to post up a little help on the Mt. Shiveer Journey Book!! ;)


~~~~~~~~~~~~

My friend, LoveLost just found an awesome glitch. If I get her permission I will post it later! ;)

And yes, it's march, isn't it? And I haven't changed the Buddy-Of-The-Month yet, I will go do that right away~ ;)

                                                                         Keep jammin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment