Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sorry!

Sorry I have not been posting in a while my blog is starting to get bored now huh? WRONG! Ima start post A LOT now! Just to make it up to all you awesome fans out there! :D It is just there is not much on AJ and I have busy stuff on my paws. And there is a new BOTW (Buddy-Of-The-Week) And I have made an awesome idea! :) If you ever become the Buddy-Of-The-Week and you chat a lot on my chat box... You get to be an OWNER  for a week till there is a new Buddy-Of-The-Week :) NEW CODE : treasure : (Incase you didn't get it yet)
And I have not been getting much views lately so I am gonna go advertise some more about this awesome website :D If you like it then go tell your friends a make sure lot's of jammers know ;) We can't leave someone left out from all the fun!!!!!!!!!!!! I will start posting A LOT more :)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy this picture I drew! :) 


COMMENT IF YOU LIKE MY PICTURE

(I draw sucky on computer lol)
                                                                         

8 comments: