Saturday, July 16, 2011

My cake! :D

Hi guys!
Today is my b-day and I got a cake (Well of coarse) And this is what is looked like :


I like it cause it was really cool and it was like it was made for ME :D
It has my four favorite colors! :D and it is vanilla inside :3 And it says
"Happy Birthday to Me"
I did not want everyone to see my real name lol XD

THE PARTY :C

I made a b-day party for me but NO ONE showed up at my den :C
In the comments lots of people couldn't show up cause they had other blog partys to go to :(
I guess other parties are just more important then my birthday. :(
No one showed up at all :( It made me sad.. Cause it is my BIRTHDAY and other people went to parties for random..

BUT my birthday was great in real life! :D I am getting a webkinz signature red wolf! :D
And I got to see cars TWO :D People may think it is just about random cars but the second one was about true friendship. (Sorry if I spoiled it for you D:)

:)

Bye guys! Have fun at your other parties!

5 comments:

  1. i'm very sorry :( but happy late b'day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least I showed up for your REAL Birthday party :3 and I gave you $15 :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I showed up. But I think I had to go. :( Sorry, but happy late B-day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sry the only way I could log onto Aj is on my phone but it usually freezes a couple min after I log in D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ <3~DappleHoney~<3 Are u princess's sister??

    ReplyDelete