Friday, July 1, 2011

New code! And monthly gift!

Hi guys! I was on Animal Jam and I figured out a NEW code! It is TREASURE! It gives you 1,000 GEMS! Awesome!! :D Spred the word!

THIS MONTH'S GIFT:

This is what the card looked like:
It actually says JULY Thank you gift not monthly. Anyways WHO CARES!

THE MONTHLT GIFT:
 This time it was kinda like two. There are wrist bands AND spike necklaces. I got a pink wrist band! YAY! :D

This is what a wrist band looks like when your wearing one:
This time I realized that only MEMBERS go the mail.



JAM ON!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



3 comments:

  1. Only members?Weird,last time they sent them to everyone so when they got membership they could receive the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey kiddypool sense you came to my party I put you on the list on it check out this link http://warriorcatsblogrpfanfiction.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey kiddypool, y?, you WONT ADD ME I AM MIICY

    ReplyDelete