Friday, February 3, 2012

Random Glitch and new item.

Hey jammers!
I was playing BEST DRESSED today, and this is what happend:

The vote sign was on top of me! (I am the horse) 
It's not like an, OMG OMG OMG OMG SO COOL Kind of glitch. Just some random boring glitch. I dunno why but I just wanted to post about it! xD

And if you were on AJ when a note popped up saying something like, "The royal garden in Epic Wonders is leaving tonight! Get it while you can!" So I went and bought one before they went out. And so, I went today to epic wonders to see what new item replaced the Royal Garden. And it was something called, The Shadow Garden. I thought it was pretty cool!

It's a lot of gems.. I am gonna play more games before I buy it c:

Well.. I guess that's it! I checked all the other stores for more new items. Unfortunately, there isn't :C

Well, Bye jammers!

Jam on! (Good luck if your're entering the Jam-A-Gram contest!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment