Thursday, February 2, 2012

New stuff! :D

Hey jammers!
I was checking out the news paper today, and.. AJ has an arcade now!!

Pretty cool eh? c:
And there is this new game called, PHANTOM INVASION!

It costs 10 gems to play.. Just so you know!
And this "NEW ITEMS" part.
It seems they are saying, EVERYDAY AJ will have NEW items in the shop. You have to get them THAT day or they're gone. And also there is this thing now called "Rare Item Mondays" Every Monday, AJ has a rare item in the shop. You HAVE to get it THAT day. Or it's gone. 

NEW CONTEST!!

I MIGHT enter. I might not. You have to DRAW it and I am not good at drawing on the computer..

FRIENDSHIP FESTIVAL!

A friendship festival is when you go to your most BEST Friends and show them how much you care about them and how good of a friend they are! Send Jam-A-Grams with gifts, And show your're friend appreciation!

Do you remember in the last jamaa journal, There was a puzzle to solve? I solved it and I thought it was a penguin. It was!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

I can't wait until they come out! I am gonna get one when they do!! (:

That's it for now!

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP FESTIVAL, JAMMERS!










No comments:

Post a Comment