Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Party!

Hi guys!!! The Party was SOOOOOO Awesome!!!!!!
And I got 400 Views! IN ONE DAY!
These are some pictures I took of the Party!!






It was so so F-U-N! And one of my buddies, MeniFrost DARED me to sing the new hit song Best Friend's Brother so I did!!! Everyone liked it! XD It was so so fun though! I'm think on having another party!! Oh and I was thinking... Should I change up my blog a bit? Like the background and then template.. Put your answer in the Comments!!! And we even went to the juice Hut and got a drink! ^.^
Oh and my friend Abercrombieprincess made a cool blog! She's not finished but I is to cool so far! Here is the Link... www.colorfuljammers4life.blogspot.com
She did an awesome job! I got Buddy of The month for helping her out! ^.^
But the party ROCKED!
I'm going to have a 1,000 views party once I get 1,000 total views!!!
Bye! And JAM ON!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed your party! I've been busy and stuff... ^^' But I'll come to the next one! :D

    ~Blossom Berryflower~ (Animal Jam Flash)

    ReplyDelete