Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Count down till pets come!! YAY!

Hai peeps!!!!


I have some very important news!!!!!!!!!!!! PETS ARE COMMING IN TWO DAYS!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haven't you been wondering about these pets?!?!?!?!? I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THE PETS!! These mystery pets.. Will be reviled!!!




I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! Can YOU wait!? I certainly can't wait! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I will get the DUCK!


                                              BAD NEWS! D:




                                            I am afraid there is some bad news in this...
                         
                                                                    What
                                                                              If
                                                                                       The
                                                                                                    PETS
                                                                                                                    Are..
                                                                                                       



                                                                                          MEMBERS ONLY D:




                                            Sorreh all you non members out there that are excited for Pets.. BUT HOPFULLY They will do like they did SEALS! Members first... Then for EVERY jammer!!


                                                                                    MARK YOUR CALLENDERS JAMMERS! PETS ARE HERE IN TWO DAYS! YAY!



My Pet cheer:

Pets are comming!
Pets are comming!
PETS ROCK!
YA!
PETS ROCK!
YA!
FOR ALL!
YA!




Random LOLZ XD have fun jamming jammer peoples!!!




New jammer of the week coming SOON! Will it be you?!

2 comments:

  1. I Can't wait for pets either i'm SOOO excited!!!! but i wont be Online in 2 days cause my 2 Aunts my mom my 2 cousins me and my sister are all going to the Beach! And so Maybe for me i guess Pets come out in like 5 days doesn't that just suck i was soooo excited for it but OH WELL its just life i'm gonna have to deal with it...
    See Yah, Usapeep

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont think it will be members only but im so excited yay!

    ReplyDelete