Saturday, June 4, 2011

Might stop..

Hi jammers... (I bet no one is reading this D:)
Well... It seems no one is ever looking at this site... I bet everyone does not even now it exist.. It is getting pretty boring posting stuff and no one reading them... Like the party... No one showed up
It is weird just posting all this cool stuff and no one is even reading it..
No one knows about this site.. So i'm just posting stuff to myself? I think so...
It is getting boring..
I might just delete this blogger.. I tried to be cool and fun... But it did not work.. Cause no one even thinks this site exist!
It is still sortive fun... But then no one else even knows about this site... I'm just posting to my self...
-_-
Bye. . . .

3 comments:

  1. NO! DON'T STOP! THIS IS AN AWESOME BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the exact same way, Kiddypool. I doubt anyone reads most of my blogs that's why I actually might quit making my warrior cats blog.

    ReplyDelete