Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sorry!

 I am SUPER busyyyyy so sorry for not posting >.< And AJ has made it impossible for the glitches to work now.. Idk what to post about. It's too late to post about the new things in Jamaa.

There are new barn dens and some people have like, Barn wallpaper and barn flooring. Well, if your're wonder how to do it, I can show you! :3 I got membership now, so it's easier :3 First, you need a barn den.


And you just go in, and put on regular flooring and wall paper like you'd usually do when your decorating your dens. And they are in the shop.
This is what mine looks like:


If your're wondering what WallPaper and Floor I have in the picture. These are what I had:


There're in stores. So you can still buy some!

Happy jamming!




No comments:

Post a Comment