Sunday, January 29, 2012

Awesome glitch!

Hey jammers!
There is an awesome Ocean animal on land glitch! And Land animal in ocean glitch!
I think it's pretty cool!

I was just swimming around and then I find a CLONE of me!


xD I thought that was pretty cool!
Then I find little game icons in random places..


Weird huh? Now for pics of the Land animal in Ocean glitch!


I believe I only had one pic..
And this last part.. Well it's just random.

I was looking at a non-member name tag, then I notice a little line on the name tag that seems out of place.
I think it's only on non-member name tags.. If you already knew that then Wow! xD I just now realized it.


(Click to enlarge)
If you don't see it, just go around jamaa and find a non-member name tag and look at it closely at the end of the tag. Weird isn't it? xD I wonder why they even have that there..

Then me and my friend, Hatake were discussing what this place may be:


I think it's gonna be a new Clothing Shop.
But I am not sure. I thought it would be a Clothing Shop because, look at the curtains. Doesn't that give you an idea? Or like some Fashion Shop or something. Or, it could even be an Arcade!
I don't know. No one does. We will find that out once it opens up!


JAM ON, JAMMERS!










No comments:

Post a Comment