Friday, September 9, 2011

Sorry :( (SOME CHANGES)

Hiya guyss! I am SOOO SOO Sorry... It may seem I quit the blog but I HAVE NOT. But anyways, Gloves are out in stores now!!! :DDD BUT.. They are ALREADY on clearence when they JUST CAME OUT. Or have they BEEN in stores and no one has noticed?Hmm.. And their 2500 GEMS! ALOT... And you guys may be like...No there not! I do not see them!! YES They are on the 5th page of the jamma cloth shop ^^ And my membership ended.. So now I am a non member..... But I am still playing!! :DD And I am deleting the "My Buddies!" page cause I have so many friends and I forget to put them on there so then everyone complains about it.. And people that are NOT my buddy askme to put them on there..And I am making "Buddy of the week!" Into "Buddy of the Month!!" Cause I do not have time for every week.. So yaaa HOLLOWEEN IS COMING UP!!!!!! I LOVE Holloween :) I am having a contest on BEST holloween costume sooon!!! BE THERE :DDD
AND.. I am changing up the blog some but I will not promise it is the last time I change the theme of my blog XD It is just so funn :)

JAM ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment