Saturday, May 28, 2011

SORRY!

Sorry guys!
My computer is not letting me on AnimalJam and my compter is acting stupid... My mom is gonna fix it so I might not be posting in a while.. I'm sorry Guys..
It let me on this morning when AnimalJam was updated then It started going slow and it said I was gone for too long so they logged me out..
My compter has lots of viruses... I have to get it fixed so bye guys! Oh yeah... I wont be on much for the past six weeks.. I choose not ti tell why...
And then we MIGHT go on a vaction to alabama...... I do not know how long but I am not gonna be online for a long while...
Sorry guys!! If ya'll have any questions.. Hurry up and comment them cause I'm leaving to day and staying away for six weeks witch is a chance i'm not gonna be on my LapTop in a while.. But I wish every single Jammer A Great Summer!! HAVE FUN! BYE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment